Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 | Yield: 8
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 2 lbs.
butter 8 Tbs.
wasabi powder 1 Tbs.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- In mixing bowl, combine butter and wasabi powder. Cream until wasabi is well incorporated.
- Scrape wasabi butter onto piece of plastic wrap. Form the mixture, in the plastic wrap, into log of 11⁄2 ̋ diameter. Wrap. Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, heat mashed potatoes as instructed.
- Scoop 4 oz. mashed potatoes onto plate, forming small well in top center.
- Place 1 Tbs. slice of wasabi butter into well.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (129g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 250 Calories from Fat 180
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 55mg 18%
- Sodium 600mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|