Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Vietnamese-Style Potato Stir Fry
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 | Yield: 3
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 16 oz.
olive oil 2 tbs.
chopped broccoli 1/3 cup
red bell pepper, julienned 1 oz.
onion, thinly sliced 1 oz.
minced garlic 1/2 tbs.
cherry tomatoes, halved 3
oyster sauce 2 tbs.
soy sauce 2 tbs.
sesame oil 1/8 tsp.
sesame seeds, toasted 1 tsp.
- As another option, subsititute your favorite vegetable blend.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced, diced, or red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Place potatoes in 350°F deep fryer. Cook potatoes 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add broccoli, red pepper, onion and garlic. Sauté 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add tomatoes and cook until just soft.
- In small bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Add sauce to sautéed vegetables.
- Add potatoes to vegetable mixture. Toss to coat with sauce.
- Arrange one serving on plate. Sprinkle with 1/3 tsp. sesame seeds. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (229g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 250 Calories from Fat 90
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 1010mg 42%
Total Carbohydrate 35g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 60%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|