Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Thai Curry Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 | Yield: 4
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 12 oz.
vegetable oil 1 tsp.
yellow curry paste 2 oz.
carrots, sliced into 1/2" rounds 1 cup
onion, medium, diced 2 oz.
red bell pepper, 1" pieces 1.5 oz.
coconut milk 3/4 cup
water 1/2 cup
fresh basil leaves, chiffonade, divided 1 Tbs. plus garnish
fresh cilantro, chopped to taste
- Use any variety of curry to suit your customers’ taste.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.
- Heat oil in heavy pot over medium heat.
- Add yellow curry paste. Cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add carrots, onions and bell peppers.Cook about 7 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add potatoes, coconut milk and water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer. Cook about 17-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 Tbs. basil. Remove from heat.
- Divide curry among 4 bowls.
- Garnish with remaining basil and cilantro. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (230g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210 Calories from Fat 90
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 400mg 17%
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 140%||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|