Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Summer Vegetable Tian
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 8 oz.
zucchini, thinly sliced 4 oz.
red pepper, thinly sliced into rings 1
garlic, shaved 3 cloves
olive oil 1 Tbs.
fresh thyme leaves, chopped 1?4 tsp.
fresh rosemary leaves, chopped 1?4 tsp.
salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
romano cheese, shredded 0.75 oz.
- For another option, substitute zucchini with fresh sliced mushrooms.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- Deep fry potato slices.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease side and bottom of 8-inch round pan.
- Shingle zucchini slices and red pepper rings across bottom of pan. Top with layer of shaved garlic. Add fried potato slices and brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper over potatoes. Cover.
- Place pan in oven. Bake, covered, 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Remove cover and sprinkle on Romano cheese. Replace in oven.
- Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Cut into quarters and serve hot.
- Serving Size (108g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 80 Calories from Fat 15
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 2g 3%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 390mg 16%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 45%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 2 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|