Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Steakhouse Potato Cakes
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 8 oz.
Papetti’s® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200 2 Tbs.
all-purpose flour 1 Tbs.
steak seasoning salt 1 tsp.
parmesan cheese, shredded 1.25 oz.
caramelized onions, chopped 1.75 oz.
- Serve with seasoned sour cream.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety with this recipe.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350˚F.
- In large bowl, combine hash browns, liquid eggs, flour, salt, Parmesan cheese and caramelized onions. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions. Form each into 4-inch-diameter pancake. Let chill at least 10 minutes.
- Heat medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add potato cake. Sear about 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Remove from pan.
- Place cake in deep fryer. Cook about 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from fryer. Drain and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 160 Calories from Fat 50
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g 8%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 45mg 15%
- Sodium 460mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 8g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 4 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|