Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Steak And Potato Quesadilla
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 4 oz.
flour tortilla, 10" 2
steak, fully-cooked, diced 4 oz.
shredded sharp Cheddar cheese 4 oz.
ketchup 6 Tbs.
chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced, with sauce 2 Tbs.
- For another option, substitute steak for grilled chicken.
- Great as a sharable appetizer or entrée.
- Serve with chipotle ketchup and sour cream.
- Evenly spread garlic mashed potatoes on 1 flour tortilla.
- Layer diced steak over potatoes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over steak.
- Place remaining tortilla on top of cheese.
- Heat greased griddle or large sauté pan over medium heat. Place quesadilla on hot griddle.
- Heat about 2 minutes, or until bottom starts to turn golden brown.
- Carefully flip quesadilla. Heat about 2 more minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine ketchup and chipotle in adobo sauce. Stir and set aside.
- Remove quesadilla from griddle.
- Slice into 8 wedges.
- Serve 2 wedges hot with chipotle ketchup sauce for dipping.
- Serving Size (150g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 340 Calories from Fat 150
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 55mg 18%
- Sodium 860mg 36%
Total Carbohydrate 28g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 19g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 15 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|