Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Scalloped Potato Skins
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 | Yield: 12 servings
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 2 lbs. 8 oz.
cream 1 1/2 cups
fresh thyme, chopped 0.1 oz.
garlic, minced 0.1 oz.
salt and pepper to taste
cooking spray as needed
shredded white cheddar cheese 5 oz.
sour cream 1 cup
fresh chives, chopped 0.3 oz.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced or shred variety in this recipe.
- For another option, prepare in muffin pan.
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small saucepan, combine cream, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat to simmer over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Do not boil.
- Spray 12 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Layer potato slices in bottoms of cups, until about 3/4 filled.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese over potatoes.
- Remove cream mixture from heat. Evenly distribute over cheese and potatoes in ramekins.
- Place ramekins in hot oven. Bake 28 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Cool 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream and chives. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (152g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 270 Calories from Fat 190
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 70mg 23%
- Sodium 560mg 23%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|