Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Savory Sweet Potato Mashed
Simply Potatoes® Sweet Potato Mashed #17700 | Yield: 12 servings
Simply Potatoes® Sweet Potato Mashed #17700 5 lb. 6 oz.
cream 2/3 cup
butter 6 tbs.
garlic, minced 0.6 oz.
shallots, sliced, carmelized 9 oz.
salt and pepper to taste
goat cheese, crumbled 3.5 oz.
fresh thyme leaves, chopped 0.2 oz.
- For another option, substitute any cheese of your choice.
- In small pan, combine cream, butter and garlic. Heat over low heat for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. Do not boil.
- Cook sweet potatoes using preferred method.
- Transfer potatoes to bowl of mixer. Add caramelized shallots.
- Using paddle attachment, mix potatoes on low speed. Slowly pour hot cream and butter mixture into potatoes until combined.
- Adjust seasoning as needed with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with crumbled goat cheese and thyme.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 120 Calories from Fat 50
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g 9%
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 510mg 21%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 130%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|