Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 12 oz.
brussels sprouts, halved 6
extra virgin olive oil 1 Tbs.
salt 1 tsp.
ground black pepper 1?2 tsp.
roasted garlic aioli 1?4 cup
- Great side to any center-of-plate protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, combine potatoes and Brussels sprout halves. Add oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Place on sheet pan.
- Place pan in oven. Roast 20 minutes, or until potatoes and sprouts are tender and caramelized. Remove from oven.
- To serve, place 1 Tbs. roasted garlic aioli in center of plate. Place potatoes and sprouts over aioli and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 190 Calories from Fat 110
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 660mg 28%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 0%||Iron 0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|