Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Roasted Beets and Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Small Red Skin Wedges #12587 | Yield: 6
Simply Potatoes® Small Red Skin Wedges #12587 1 1/2 lbs
Vegetable Oil 3/4 cup
Roasted Garlic 18 cloves
Thyme, chopped 2 Tbsp
Dijon Mustard 2 Tbsp
Kosher Salt 1 1/2 Tbsp
Red Beets, cut into wedges 1/2" x 1" 6 oz
Yellow Beets, cut into wedges 1/2" x 1" 6 oz
Burrata Cheese, sliced 12 oz, divided
Olive Oil 6 Tbsp
Parmesan Cheese, grated 1/4 cup
Walnuts, toasted 1/4 cup
Parsley, fresh, roughly chopped 1/2 cup
Roasted Garlic 3 cloves
White Balsamic Vinegar 1/2 Tbsp
Sage, fresh, roughly chopped 1 Tbsp
Honey 1/4 tsp
Kosher Salt TT
Black Pepper, ground TT
- Simplify by using melted mozzarella instead of burrata.
- Substitute a Ruby Queen or other beet for impressive color and flavor.
- Try any Simply Potatoes® wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oil, garlic, thyme, mustard, and salt; mix well. Toss the Simply Potatoes Small Red Skin Wedges and beets with the garlic mixture. Transfer to a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil and roast in the oven until tender and browned, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the walnut pesto, combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until well combined. Reserve.
- Serve each 4 oz portion with 2 oz of burrata cheese and 2 Tbsp of walnut pesto.
- Serving Size (275 gg)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 670 Calories from Fat 540
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 61g 94%
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 45mg 15%
- Sodium 1670mg 70%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 16g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|