Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Potato Wedges Parmesan
Simply Potatoes® Quartered Red Skin Wedges #12590 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Quartered Red Skin Wedges #12590 16 oz.
grated Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
Italian-seasoned bread crumbs ½ cup
kosher salt 1 tsp.
granulated garlic 1 tsp.
butter, melted, divided ½ cup
Vodka sauce, heated 1.5 oz.
- Serve with warm marinara or vodka sauce.
- Serve as an appetizer or signature side.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and garlic. Mix while drizzling in ¼ cup of melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Place remaining ¼ cup butter in another small bowl.
- Dip potato wedges in butter, letting excess drip off.
- Remove buttered potatoes to bread crumb/Parmesan mixture. Coat thoroughly.
- On greased quarter-sheet pan, arrange breaded wedges in single layer.
- Place pan in hot oven. Bake 20 minutes.
- Turn potatoes. Bake additional 10-15 minutes, or until wedges are fork-tender. Remove from oven.
- Serve potatoes hot with warm Vodka Sauce for dipping.
- Serving Size (173g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 360 Calories from Fat 230
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 65mg 22%
- Sodium 1040mg 43%
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|