Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Potato Prosciutto Pizza
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Sliced Potatoes #15230 5 oz.
extra virgin olive oil, divided 1 Tbs.
salt and pepper to taste
prepared pizza crust, 10" 1
garlic, minced 1/10 oz.
prosciutto slices 1 1/2 oz.
fresh low-moisture mozzarella cheese, 1/4" sliced 5 oz.
- Serve as an appetizer or entree.
- For another option, add caramelized onions and roasted red peppers.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl. Add 1/2 Tbs. olive oil and pinch of salt and pepper. Toss potatoes until coated.
- Place potatoes on the sheet pan. Place in hot oven.
- Roast potatoes 15 minutes. Remove from oven and reserve.
- Brush remaining olive oil over pizza crust.
- Sprinkle garlic over oil on crust.
- Evenly distribute roasted potatoes over crust.
- Arrange prosciutto slices over potatoes.
- Top with fresh mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle rosemary evenly over top of cheese.
- Place pizza directly on rack in hot oven. Bake 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Slice into 8 pieces and serve hot.
- Serving Size (101g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220 Calories from Fat 120
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 13g 20%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 850mg 35%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 13g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|