Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Moroccan Potato Crisps
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 | Yield: 4
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 1 lb
Lentil Flour 1/4 cup
Ras el Hanout Seasoning 2 Tbsp
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup, divided
Yogurt 1/2 cup
Harissa Paste 1 Tbsp
Honey 1/2 tsp
Kosher Salt TT
Black Pepper, ground TT
- Showcase as a distinctive side dish or irresistible appetizer.
- Experiment with other sweet and spicy dipping sauces.
- Try any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- In a medium bowl, combine the lentil flour with the ras el hanout and kosher salt; mix well.
- Dredge the Simply Potatoes American Home Fries in the lentil flour mixture and reserve.
- In a 14” pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and pan-fry the potatoes until crispy, about 4-6 minutes per side. To prevent overloading the pan, cook the potatoes in batches.
- Meanwhile, for the harissa yogurt, combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- As the potatoes finish cooking, carefully remove from pan using a slotted spoon and transfer to a sheet tray lined with paper towels. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve each 4 oz portion with 2 Tbsp of harissa yogurt.
- Serving Size (190 gg)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 430 Calories from Fat 260
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 630mg 26%
Total Carbohydrate 33g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 8g
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 25%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|