Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Mexican Chipotle Chicken Potato Soup
Simply Potatoes® Large Red Skin Diced Potatoes #15300 | Yield: 12 servings
Simply Potatoes® Large Red Skin Diced Potatoes #15300 14 oz.
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 1 lb. 9 oz.
chicken stock 5 1/2 cups
pulled chicken 4 1/2 oz.
corn kernels 4 1/2 oz.
chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced 1/5 oz.
fresh oregano, finely chopped 1/2 oz.
Roma tomato, diced 3 oz.
yellow onion, diced, sauteed 2 1/2 oz.
fresh cilantro, chopped, divided 1/2 oz.
tortilla strips, fried crispy, divided 6 cups
- Great as a lunch combo or as an entree. Serve with sour cream and a lime wedge.
- In medium pot, combine chicken stock and pulled chicken. Add diced potatoes, corn and chipotle chile. Stir in mashed potatoes until incorporated.
- Heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in oregano, tomatoes and onion.
- Simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve in bowl topped with cilantro and tortilla strips.
- Serving Size (221g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 140 Calories from Fat 35
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated Fat 0.5g 3%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 10mg 3%
- Sodium 300mg 13%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|