Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Lumpia Spring Rolls
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 6
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 2 cups
Vegetable Oil 3/4 cup, divided
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Black Pepper, ground 1/4 tsp
Breakfast Sausage, raw 8 oz
Cabbage, shredded 1 cup
Carrot, shredded 1/2 cup
Spring Roll Wrapper, 6" x 6" 12 each
Egg, lightly beaten 1 each
Banana Ketchup 3/4 cup, divided
- Feature as an inventive appetizer or all-day breakfast solution.
- Experiment with other unique ketchups and dipping sauces.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add ¼ cup of the oil and the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Season with salt and pepper and cook until crispy and golden brown on the bottom, about 6-8 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown bottom, about another 6-8 minutes. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan over medium-high heat, add the sausage and sauté until fully cooked, stirring often, about 6-8 minutes. Drain any excess fat and reserve.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked hash browns, cooked pork sausage, cabbage, and carrot; mix well.
- Brush the spring roll wrappers with egg wash. Place 1 ½ oz of filling in the center of each wrapper. Fold the sides of the wrapper towards the center and wrap the opposite ends to form an egg roll shape.
- In a 12” pan over medium heat, add the remaining ½ cup oil. Add the spring rolls and sear on all sides until crispy and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a sheet tray lined with paper towels. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve 2 springs rolls per person, and garnish each with 2 Tbsp of banana ketchup.
- Serving Size (235 gg)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 620 Calories from Fat 350
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 40g 62%
- Saturated Fat 8g 40%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 65mg 22%
- Sodium 1160mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 51g 17%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 13g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|