Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Lobster Mashed Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 | Yield: 4
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 14 oz.
butter, melted 1 Tbs.
garlic, roasted, chopped 3 cloves
lobster meat, cooked, chopped 2 oz.
- For a unique presentation, put potatoes into a pastry bag and pipe out.
- For another option, substitute lobster with cooked lump crab.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Heat mashed potatoes as instructed.
- Place hot mashed potatoes into medium bowl.
- Add melted butter, roasted garlic and lobster. Mix.
- To prepare 1 serving, scoop 4 oz. hot lobster mashed potatoes onto plate.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 160 Calories from Fat 90
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 40mg 13%
- Sodium 460mg 19%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|