Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Kale and Potato Frittata
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 6
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 2 cups
Olive Oil 1/2 cup, divided
Kosher Salt 2 1/2 tsp, divided
Black Pepper, ground 1/2 tsp, divided
Kale, stemmed, cut into bite-sized pieces 2 cups
Egg, lightly beaten 8 each
Heavy Cream 1/2 cup
Butternut Squash, diced, roasted 1 cup
Goat Cheese, crumbled 1/2 cup
- Add this creative concept to your all-day breakfast lineup.
- For a summer alternative, replace goat cheese with shredded fontina and squash with roasted zucchini and red peppers.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Convection / 400°F Convention.
- In a 10” non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add ¼ cup of the oil and the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Season with 1 tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper and cook until crispy and golden brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan over high heat, add the remaining ¼ cup oil and sauté the kale until wilted, about 3 minutes. Reserve.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the heavy cream and remaining 1 ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Top the hash brown potatoes with the kale, squash, and goat cheese. Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes and cook over medium heat until the edges are set and lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake until the center is set, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serving Size (202 gg)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 380 Calories from Fat 260
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 29g 45%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 285mg 95%
- Sodium 860mg 36%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 14g
|Vitamin A 90%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|