Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Herbed Potato Gnocchi
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 | Yield: 12
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 2 lbs.
Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquids Whole Eggs #91200 1/2 cup
kosher salt 2 1/2 tsp.
all-purpose flour, divided 3 1/4 cups
fresh chives, chopped 0.3 oz.
fresh thyme, chopped 0.15 oz.
fresh parsley, chopped 0.15 oz.
salt 1 1/4 tsp.
butter 8 tbs.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- For a signature dish, top with your house pasta sauce.
- Fill 2-qt. pot with water. Add kosher salt. Cover and bring to boil.
- Cook mashed potatoes using preferred method.
- In large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, liquid eggs, 2 1/4 cups flour, chives, thyme, parsley and salt.
- Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove 1/4 of dough. Place on clean surface dusted with flour.
- Generously dust dough with flour and roll into 1/2"-diameter log.
- Using knife or bench scraper, cut dough log into 1/2" pieces. Reserve on floured sheet pan.
- Repeat steps 5-7 for remainder of dough.
- Place gnocchi in rapid boiling water. Once they begin to float, cook another 3 minutes, then remove from water. Reserve. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Saute boiled gnocchi in butter until lightly browned.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size (131g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 300 Calories from Fat 130
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 70mg 23%
- Sodium 1030mg 43%
Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|