Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Hash Brown Waffle
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 | Yield: 6
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 4 cups
Olive Oil 1/2 cup
Egg, lightly beaten 2 each
Flour, all-purpose 1 cup
Kosher Salt 2 tsp
Black Pepper, ground 1/2 tsp
Prosciutto Ham, thinly sliced 12 slices
Maple Syrup 1/4 cup
Fig Preserve 2 Tbsp
Whole Grain Mustard 1 Tbsp
Baby Arugula 1 1/2 cups, divided
- Make it one of your signature all-day breakfast items.
- Explore spicy sausage patties, Canadian bacon and other different proteins.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Preheat waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Simply Potatoes Special Cut Hash Browns, oil, egg, flour, salt, and black pepper. Mix well and reserve.
- Grease the waffle iron with pan spray. Fill the waffle iron with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Close the waffle iron and cook until the waffle is crispy and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Repeat Step #3 an additional two times to cook remaining waffles.
- Meanwhile, arrange the prosciutto in an even layer on a parchment-lined sheet tray. Bake for 2-3 minutes until warm.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, fig preserve, and whole grain mustard. Mix well and reserve.
- To serve, top 2 waffle segments each with 2 Tbsp of the maple syrup mixture, 2 slices of prosciutto, and ¼ cup of arugula.
- Serving Size (242 gg)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 750 Calories from Fat 420
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 47g 72%
- Saturated Fat 19g 95%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 80mg 27%
- Sodium 1910mg 80%
Total Carbohydrate 48g 16%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 12g
- Protein 15g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 70%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|