Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Hash Brown Bruschetta
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 2 servings
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 6 oz.
sea salt to taste
ground black pepper to taste
vegetable oil 2 Tbs.
tomato, diced 2.5 oz.
parmesan cheese, shredded 0.5 oz.
garlic oil 1 tsp.
fresh basil leaves, chopped 2 Tbs.
- Serve as an appetizer or signature side.
- For additional flavor, drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety with this recipe.
- In medium bowl, place hash browns. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix.
- Divide hash browns into four equal portions. Flatten each into 1⁄4 -inch thick pancake.
- In medium nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Add hash brown cakes. Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until browned. Reserve.
- In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, garlic oil and basil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Arrange hot potato cakes on plate. Top with tomato mixture and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (147g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 260 Calories from Fat 160
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 640mg 27%
Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|