Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Gorgonzola Hash Browns
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 1
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 6 oz.
salted butter 1 tbs.
gorgonzola cheese 1 tbs.
oil 2 tbs.
red onion, sliced into rings 3 oz.
- Garnish with chive sour cream TIPS
- Daypart suggestion: side dish
- Prepare Gorgonzola butter: Cream butter and Gorgonzola cheese together until well blended. Set aside.
- Heat sauté pan and add oil.
- Mix hash browns and onions together. Add to sauté pan.
- Cook until potatoes are golden brown on bottom. Turn over and brown other side.
- Place potatoes on serving plate.
- Top with Gorgonzola butter. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210 Calories from Fat 140
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 5%
- Sodium 105mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|