Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Cuban Breakfast Hash
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 8
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 32 oz.
Papetti’s® Breakfast Blend Scrambled Egg Mix #84254 16 oz
Onions, diced 4 oz
Cilantro, diced ¼ cup
Lime, cut in half 1 ea
Olive Oil 3 Tbsp
Sofrito sauce 4 oz
Canned Black Beans, drained 15 oz
Corn, frozen 5 oz
Cuban Pulled Pork, heated 16 oz
Cuban Mojo Sauce 2 oz
Queso Fresco, crumbed 4 oz
Roasted Tomato Salsa 8 oz
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Perfect offering to meet the ethnic breakfast trend.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine Onions, Cilantro and Lime and set aside.
- In a pan over medium high heat, heat olive oil and sauté Simply Potatoes Shredded Potatoes until crispy, approximately 5 minutes. Add Sofrito, Black Beans, and Corn and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss Pulled Pork in Cuban Mojo Sauce and heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat Eggs thoroughly.
- Top each dish (8 servings) with 2 oz cup Pulled Pork, 2 oz Scrambled Eggs, 4 oz Simply Potatoes sofrito, bean and corn mixture.
- Garnish with ½ oz Queso Fresco, 1 oz of Tomato Salsa and 1 oz Onion and Cilantro Lime mix.
- Serving Size (390g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 470 Calories from Fat 200
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 22g 34%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 270mg 90%
- Sodium 1330mg 55%
Total Carbohydrate 41g 14%
- Dietary Fiber 8g 32%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 29g
|Vitamin A 30%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|