Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Crispy Potato 5-Way Chili Bowl
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 | Yield: 12
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 3 lbs.
all-purpose flour 7 oz.
salt 3/4 tsp.
fresh thyme, chopped 0.1 oz.
chili with beans, heated, divided 2 lbs.
cheddar cheese, shredded, divided 5 oz.
white onions, diced, divided 3.5 oz.
sour cream, divided 3.5 oz.
fresh chives, chopped, divided 0.65 oz.
- For another option, use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- Place flour in shallow bowl. Dredge potatoes in flour, thoroughly coating all sides.
- Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Fry about 2 1/2 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and drain. Place in bowl.
- Immediately sprinkle potatoes with salt and fresh thyme. Toss to coat evenly.
- Top with hot chili, cheddar cheese, onion, sour cream and chives.
- Serving Size (227g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 290 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 8%
- Sodium 480mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 43g 14%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 11g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|