Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Corned Beef Hash
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 9
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 2 lb. 10 oz.
au jus 1 1/3 cups
butter 4 tbs.
salt and pepper to taste
corned beef, cooked, chopped 1lb. 8oz.
onions, sliced, caramelized 14 oz.
fresh thyme, chopped 0.2 oz.
shredded jack cheese 4.5 oz.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- For another option, use smoked beef brisket.
- Great base for poached, fried or scrambled eggs.
- In small saucepan, heat au jus to simmer over low heat. Keep warm.
- Melt butter in large nonstick sauté pan or griddle over medium heat.
- Add potatoes to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden brown.
- Add corned beef, caramelized onions and thyme. Sauté 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Remove hash mixture from pan.
- Pour au jus over hash, garnish with jack cheese and serve.
- Serving Size (321g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440 Calories from Fat 220
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
- Saturated Fat 11g 55%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 100mg 33%
- Sodium 1140mg 48%
Total Carbohydrate 34g 11%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 21g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|