Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 1 lb. 1.5 oz.
unsalted butter, softened 3 Tbs.
chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced, with sauce 4 ½ tsp.
cooking spray as needed
bacon, cooked and diced, divided 2 slices
shredded pepper jack cheese 2.5 oz.
- Adjust the heat level by altering the amount of chipotle peppers.
- Bake in individual ramekins for additional serving options.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat broiler.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, chipotle peppers and hot mashed potatoes. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Coat large boat or serving dish with cooking spray. Place potato mixture in dish.
- Top with half the cooked bacon and the pepper jack cheese.
- Place under hot broiler. Broil 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from broiler.
- Top with remaining bacon. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size (162g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 340 Calories from Fat 240
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 26g 40%
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 55mg 18%
- Sodium 810mg 34%
Total Carbohydrate 17g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 8g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 20%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|