Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Chili Garlic Grilled Wedges
Simply Potatoes® Quartered Red Skin Wedges #12590 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Quartered Red Skin Wedges #12590 16 oz.
vegetable oil 1?2 cup
red chili flakes 2 Tbs.
garlic, minced 1 clove
sea salt to taste
- To customize flavor, mix different seasonings with oil.
- Great with a variety of dipping sauces.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat until hot.
- Pour oil into small saucepan. Add chili flakes and garlic. Heat over low heat just until it sizzles. Remove pan from heat. Let steep 10 minutes.
- Brush potato wedges with chili garlic oil and place wedges on grill. Grill potatoes enough to mark all cut sides.
- Remove from grill. Transfer wedges to sheet pan. Place in oven. Cook 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Or, wrap grilled potatoes in foil and finish on grill. Heat about 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove potatoes from oven or from foil.
- Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (145g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 320 Calories from Fat 250
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 28g 43%
- Saturated Fat 2g 10%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 320mg 13%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|