Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Cheesy Burger & Hashbrown Pie
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 | Yield: 8
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 1 lb. 8 oz.
ground beef, 85% lean 1 lb.
kosher salt, divided 2 tsp.
ground black pepper, divided 2 tsp.
garlic powder 1/2 tsp.
ketchup 2 Tbs.
yellow mustard 1 Tbs.
onion, diced, carmelized 1 medium
shredded cheddar cheese 8 oz.
cream of chicken soup 1/2 cup
sour cream 1 1/2 cups
butter, melted 1/2 cup
- Serve with side of scrambled eggs.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place ground beef in non-stick skillet over medium heat. Crumble and cook until browned. Add 1 tsp. salt, 1⁄4 tsp. pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Drain meat. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Add ketchup, mustard and caramelized onions to meat. Mix well. Set aside.
- Place hashbrowns in large bowl. Add Cheddar cheese, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, remaining 1 tsp. salt and remaining 1⁄4 tsp. pepper.
- Mix hash brown mixture with clean hands or rubber spatula until well blended.
- Grease 9 ̋ round cake pan. Place half of hashbrown mixture in pan. Flatten hashbrowns into even layer, covering bottom of pan.
- Evenly spread ground beef mixture over hash browns.
- Top with remaining hashbrowns. Spread in even layer, completely covering beef mixture.
- Place pan in hot oven for 1 hour and 25 minutes, uncovered. Slice pie into 8 wedges.
- Serve one slice with drizzle of ketchup.
- Serving Size (285g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 660 Calories from Fat 490
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 55g 85%
- Saturated Fat 33g 165%
- Trans Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 170mg 57%
- Sodium 1240mg 52%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 22g
|Vitamin A 35%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|