Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Buffalo Potato Wedges
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 | Yield: 2
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 16 oz.
hot pepper sauce (e.g., Frank's® RedHot®) 3 tbs.
Worcestershire sauce 1/4 tsp.
butter 3 tbs.
all-purpose flour 1/2 cup
cornstarch 1/2 cup
Cajun seasoning 1 tbs.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
- For a signature dish, use your favorite hot sauce.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® wedges, sliced, diced, or fry variety with this recipe.
- Make buffalo sauce: in small saucepan, combine hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire.
- Reduce for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add butter and stir until melted. Set buffalo sauce aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cornstarch and Cajun seasoning.
- Toss potatoes in seasoned flour to coat.
- Place potatoes in 350°F deep fryer. Cook 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain.
- Put potatoes in medium bowl. Toss with buffalo sauce mixture. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (329g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 690 Calories from Fat 470
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 53g 82%
- Saturated Fat 14g 70%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 45mg 15%
- Sodium 1210mg 50%
Total Carbohydrate 48g 16%
- Dietary Fiber 9g 36%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 20%||Vitamin C 15%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|