Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Buffalo Potato Pancakes
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 12
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 8 oz.
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 8 oz
Papetti’s® Liquid Whole Eggs #91200 2 oz
Flour, All Purpose 6 oz
Garlic Powder 2 Tsp
Blue Cheese, crumbled - divided 4 oz
Cheddar Cheese, Shredded 2 oz
Scallions, sliced - divided ½ cup
Butter, Unsalted 2 oz
Shredded Chicken in Buffalo Sauce, cooked 24 oz
Ranch Dressing 4 oz
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Perfect for appetizer or small, shareable plate.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shredded variety with this recipe.
- In a large bowl combine Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Simply Potatoes Mashed, Flour, Garlic Powder, 2 oz Blue Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, ¼ cup of the Scallions, Papetti’s® Eggs, and season with Salt and Pepper.
- In a non-stick pan over medium high heat melt 1 oz of butter and scoop out 1/3 cup of potato mixer. Flatten out to about ¼ inch thick.
- Fry for about 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Repeat with all the potato mixer.
- To serve top each Pancake with 2 oz of Shredded Buffalo Chicken and drizzle with Ranch Dressing and remaining Crumbled Blue Cheese and Scallions.
- Serving Size (77g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200 Calories from Fat 100
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 17%
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 23%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg 7%
- Sodium 360mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 19g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|