Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Blue Cheese & Balsamic Onions Roasted Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 | Yield: 2
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 16 oz.
canola oil, divided 2 tsp.
onion, sliced 1/4 large
balsamic vinegar 2 tsp.
salt & pepper to taste
blue cheese crumbles 1 oz.
- Substitute your favorite cheese.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® wedge, diced, or sliced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat 1 tsp. canola oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add onion slices to hot oil. Sauté onions until translucent.
- Add balsamic vinegar to onions. Set aside.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl. Toss potatoes with remaining 1 tsp. canola oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in oven.
- Roast potatoes 12-14 minutes, or until bown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and place potatoes into bowl.
- Add blue cheese and balsamic onions; toss. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories from Fat 35
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 4g 6%
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 5mg 2%
- Sodium 200mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|