Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Basil Pesto Roasted Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 | Yield: 2
Simply Potatoes® 5/8" Southern Style Diced Potatoes #15110 16 oz.
canola oil 1 tsp.
salt and pepper to taste
basil pesto 1 tbs.
- Substitute your favorite herb blend for the basil pesto.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced, sliced, or red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in medium bowl.
- Add canola oil, salt and pepper. Toss until potatoes are coated.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet pan with parchment paper. Place in oven.
- Roast 12-14 minutes, or until potatoes are browned.
- Remove from oven and place potatoes in bowl.
- Add pesto and toss potatoes until coated. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130 Calories from Fat 30
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 3g 5%
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 140mg 6%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|