Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Bacon Cheddar Potato Stacks
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 | Yield: 12
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 16 oz.
Evaporated Milk, can 12 oz
Flour 3 oz
Garlic Powder 1 tsp
Kosher Salt 1 tsp
Pepper, cracked ½ tsp
Cooking Spray as needed
Cheddar Cheese, shredded 6 oz
Bacon, cooked and crumbled 4 oz
Parmesan, grated 2 oz
- Perfect snack-sized option for deli case, buffets, catering and more.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- Heat oven to 350°F (convection).
- Whisk together Evaporated Milk, Flour, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper. Set aside.
- Spray 12 muffin tins well with Cooking Spray.
- Divide ¼ of the Simply Potatoes Sliced Potatoes in the bottom of the 12 muffin tins. Layer 1/3 of cheese and bacon on top of potatoes. Repeat 3 times and finish with last ¼ of potatoes.
- Pour Evaporated Milk mixer over each stack and finish the top with Parmesan Cheese, Salt and Pepper.
- Cook for 40 minutes until browned and bubbly. Cool completely before removing from the pan. Serve room temperature.
- Serving Size (103g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 220 Calories from Fat 110
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 580mg 24%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 12g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 25%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|