Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Asian Style Potato Salad
Simply Potatoes® 3/4" Large Diced Potatoes #15150 | Yield: 3
Simply Potatoes® 3/4" Large Diced Potatoes #15150 16 oz.
pickled cilantro 1 oz.
red bell pepper, julienned 1 oz.
onion, thinly sliced 1 oz.
rice vinegar 3 tbs.
soy sauce 1/8 cup
granulated sugar 1 1/2 tbs.
fresh lime, juiced 1/2 lime
cashews, toasted 1 tbs.
- It's a perfect side dish for any protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced or sliced variety with this recipe.
- Place potatoes in saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil.
- Cook potatoes until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, combine potatoes, cilantro, red pepper and onion.
- In small bowl, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, sugar and lime juice.
- Pour sauce over potato mixture. Toss mixture to coat. Serve topped with cashews.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 100 Calories from Fat 10
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 410mg 17%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 3g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|