Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® Sliced Potatoes #15120 | Yield: 8
Simply Potatoes® Sliced Potatoes #15120 4 lbs.
butter as needed
butter, clarified as needed
salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with sour cream
- Perfect side with a variety of center-of-plate proteins, i.e. roasted chicken or steak
- Daypart suggestions: Breakfast through dinner
- Liberally coat sautoir pan with butter. Arrange potato slices in concentric rings.
- Lightly brush each layer with clarified butter. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the potatoes. Cook them over medium heat until bottom layer is brown. Turn potato cake and brown the other side.
- Cook in oven until tender at 400° F, about 30-35 minutes.
- Drain off excess butter and turn potato cake onto a platter. Slice and serve.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 170 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 8%
- Sodium 190mg 8%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 10%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|