Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
White Truffle Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Diced Potatoes #15170 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Diced Potatoes #15170 12 oz.
olive oil 1 Tbs.
unsalted butter 3 Tbs.
salt 1 tsp.
ground black pepper 1?2 tsp.
garlic, minced 1?4 tsp.
fresh Italian parsley, chopped 1 Tbs.
parmesan cheese, grated 0.75 oz.
white truffle oil 2 1?4 tsp.
- Great side to any center-of-plate protein.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® diced variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In medium sauté pan over medium heat, heat oil and butter. Add potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Sauté potatoes, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes, or until they start to brown. Add garlic. Stir.
- Transfer pan to oven. Roast 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven.
- Add Italian parsley, Parmesan cheese and truffle oil to potatoes. Fold gently to combine and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (110g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 200 Calories from Fat 140
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 720mg 30%
Total Carbohydrate 11g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 4g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|