Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 | Yield: 6 servings
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 1 lb. 10 oz.
unsalted butter 4 Tbs.
leeks, white part only, small-diced 5 oz.
low sodium chicken stock 2 cups
heavy cream 1 1?2 cups
salt 1 tsp.
ground white pepper 1?4 tsp.
- Great as a lunch combo or entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® russet mashed variety with this recipe.
- Heat small stock pot over medium heat. Add butter and leeks. Cook about 5 minutes, or until leeks are translucent.
- Add chicken stock, mashed potatoes and heavy cream to pot. Stir to combine.
- Simmer soup 8-10 minutes. Season with salt and white pepper. Remove pan from heat.
- Pour soup into blender. Purée on high until smooth. Serve warm, or reserve in refrigerator to serve cold later.
- Serving Size (227g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 370 Calories from Fat 280
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 32g 49%
- Saturated Fat 19g 95%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 90mg 30%
- Sodium 810mg 34%
Total Carbohydrate 18g 6%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 30%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|