Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Truffled Potato Gratin
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 | Yield: 12 servings
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 3 lbs.
cream 2 2/3 cups
white truffle oil 1 1/4 tbs.
garlic, minced 1/2 oz.
salt & pepper to taste
oil 2 tbs.
crimini mushrooms 17 oz.
shallots, diced 6 oz.
fresh thyme, chopped 1/3 oz.
cooking spray as needed
fresh chives, chopped .4 oz.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety in this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In small pan, combine cream, truffle oil and garlic. Bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- Heat oil in sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, shallots and thyme. Sauté until softened. Set aside.
- Coat small dish or cast-iron pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange layer of potatoes in bottom of pan.
- Add small amount of mushroom mixture over potatoes.
- Place another layer of potatoes over mushrooms.
- Repeat layering process until pan is almost filled. Top final layer with remaining mushrooms.
- Pour reserved cream mixture over layered potatoes.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives. Place pan in hot oven.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Divide into 12 sections. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (237g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 340 Calories from Fat 210
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 24g 37%
- Saturated Fat 13g 65%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 75mg 25%
- Sodium 170mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 30%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 4 %|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|