Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
South of the Border Hash
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 | Yield: 9 servings
Simply Potatoes® Special Cut Hash Browns #30001 2 lbs. 12 oz.
avocado, mashed 5 1/2 oz
sour cream 1 cup
butter 5 tbs.
salt and pepper to taste
black beans, rinsed 17 oz.
pico de gallo, divided 2 1/4 cups
queso fresco, crumbled 1.3 oz.
fresh cilantro, chopped 0.15 oz.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety in this recipe.
- Serve with tortillas.
- In small bowl, mix mashed avocado and sour cream. Set aside.
- Melt butter in large saute pan over medium to high heat.
- Add potatoes to pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until potatoes begin to lightly brown. Add black beans and 1 1/4 cups of pico de gallo.
- Continue to cook, flipping halfway through, until crisp and golden brown. Remove from heat.
- Top with avocado-sour cream mixture, queso fresco, remaining pico de gallo and cilantro.
- Serving Size (308g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 310 Calories from Fat 130
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 22%
- Saturated Fat 7g 35%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 820mg 34%
Total Carbohydrate 44g 15%
- Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
- Sugars 6g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|