Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 1 serving
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 0.5 oz.
Papetti’s® Pasteurized Shell Eggs #86990, poached 1
frisée, cleaned with core removed 1?2 small head
whole-grain mustard dressing 2 Tbs.
bacon lardons, diced, cooked 0.5 oz.
fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Great as a lunch combo or entrée.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® shred variety with this recipe.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350˚F.
- Place hash browns in deep fryer. Cook about 90 seconds, or until golden brown. Remove from fryer. Drain.
- Layer frisée leaves in center of plate. Top with mustard dressing.
- Sprinkle bacon lardons over dressing. Add fried hash browns.
- Crown with poached egg. Garnish with fresh cracked black pepper and serve.
- Serving Size (114g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 290 Calories from Fat 220
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 200mg 67%
- Sodium 1640mg 68%
Total Carbohydrate 4g 1%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 12g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|