Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Red Potato Wedges with Dill Butter
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 | Yield: 4 servings
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Wedges #15870 16 oz.
Butter 3 Tbs.
Fresh dill, chopped 1?4 cup
Sea salt to taste
- For another option, substitute fresh dill with fresh rosemary.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® red skin wedge variety with this recipe.
- Add 3-4-inches of water to steamer pot with perforated basket. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Place potato wedges in basket. Cover. Cook 8 minutes. Remove from steamer. Drain.
- In large sauté pan over low heat, melt butter. Add dill and stir. Remove from heat.
- Add steamed potatoes to sauté pan. Toss to coat in dill butter.
- Season with sea salt and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 130 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 20mg 7%
- Sodium 670mg 28%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 2g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|