Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Ranch House BBQ Pub Chips
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 | Yield: 9
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 4 lbs. 8 oz.
ranch dressing 1 1/2 cups
cajun seasoning 2 3/4 tsp.
louisiana hot sauce 1/5 oz.
all-purpose flour 1 1/4 cups
bbq rub 1/3 cup
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety in this recipe.
- Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
- In small bowl, combine ranch dressing, Cajun seasoning and Louisiana hot sauce. Blend well. Set aside.
- Place flour in shallow bowl. Dredge potatoes in flour, evenly coating all sides.
- Place potatoes in 375°F deep fryer. Cook about 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Remove and drain. Place in bowl.
- Immediately toss fried potatoes with BBQ rub.
- Serve hot with Cajun ranch dressing for dipping.
- Serving Size (289g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 470 Calories from Fat 190
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 21g 32%
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 18%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 15mg 5%
- Sodium 970mg 40%
Total Carbohydrate 64g 21%
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 8%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|