Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Potato Wild Rice Gratin
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 | Yield: 10
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced #15120 5 lb.
heavy cream, divided 3 1/3 cups
salt and pepper to taste
shredded four cheese blend or mozzarella cheese, divided 2 lbs.
cooked wild rice, divided 2 cups
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced or hash brown variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover the bottom of hotel pan with 2/3 cup cream.
- Shingle 1/4 of potato slices over cream, enough to cover bottom completely.
- Salt and pepper potatoes, then drizzle 2/3 cup heavy cream over potatoes.
- Evenly Sprinkle 2/3 cup cheese over potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cooked rice over potato mixture.
- Repeat this process for three more layers.
- Top final layer with remaining cheese; cover entire top.
- Cover pan with foil and place in hot oven. Bake covered 1 hour. Remove foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or just until golden brown.
- Let cool in refrigerator/cooler.
- When cooled, cut into 10 square or triangle portions.
- Reheat in oven to order.
- Serving Size (226g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 600 Calories from Fat 450
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 50g 77%
- Saturated Fat 30g 150%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 180mg 60%
- Sodium 730mg 30%
Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 24g
|Vitamin A 35%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 50%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|