Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 | Yield: 4-5
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 16 oz.
Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquids Whole Eggs #91200 1/8 cup
sour cream 2 Tbs.
cream cheese 4 Tbs.
peirogi dough 16 oz.
water 1/8 cup
oil & butter, divided 8 Tbs.
- Serve with a variety of dipping sauces.
- Great as an appetizer or signature side.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Bring large pot of salted water to rolling boil.
- In medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese and farmer’s cheese. Mix to combine. Reserve.
- On floured surface, roll out pierogi dough to 1/8 ̋ thickness. With 3 1⁄2 ̋ round cutter, cut out circles.
- In small bowl, combine eggs and water. Mix well. With pastry brush, apply thin layer of egg wash around edge of circle.
- Drop 1 Tbs. potato mixture on pierogi circle. Fold in half, to create half-moon shape.
- Crimp edges of pierogi with fork to seal edges. Set aside. Repeat with remaining circles and filling. Place on sheet trays. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Place pierogi, one at a time, into boiling water. Simmer 3-5 minutes, or until they float. Remove and drain well.
- To prepare 1 serving, add 2 Tbs. butter or oil to nonstick skillet. Heat over medium heat.
- Add 4-5 pierogi to hot butter. Brown each side, approximately 2-4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve hot immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 240 Calories from Fat 140
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 16g 25%
- Saturated Fat 10g 50%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 45mg 15%
- Sodium 300mg 13%
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|