Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Potato Patty Melt
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 1
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 12 oz.
canola oil 1 tbs.
hamburger patty, cooked 8 oz.
pizza or Cheddar cheese, shredded 2 oz.
- Top with white gravy, a favorite sauce or salsa.
- Substitute any protein of your choice for the patty.
- Heat canola oil in nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add hash browns and form into disk. Cook until crispy.
- Turn and cook until second side is crispy.
- Place the cooked burger on the potatoes. Top with cheese.
- Broil 20-30 seconds, or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (638g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 1280 Calories from Fat 660
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 74g 114%
- Saturated Fat 29g 145%
- Trans Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 265mg 88%
- Sodium 680mg 28%
Total Carbohydrate 70g 23%
- Dietary Fiber 7g 28%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 79g
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 50%||Iron 40%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|