Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Potato Corn Fritters
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 | Yield: 2
Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns #15100 2 1/2 oz.
Simply Potatoes® Red Skin Mashed Potatoes #15190 2 1/2 oz.
corn kernels, thawed 2 oz.
milk 1/4 cup
onion, diced 2 oz.
corn muffin mix 1/3 cup
all-purpose flour 1/3 cup
- Serve with ranch dressing.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- In medium bowl, mix hash browns, mashed potatoes, egg, corn, milk and onion until well combined. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine corn muffin mix and flour.
- Mix potato mixture into dry ingredients until well combined.
- Using a 1-oz. portion scoop, drop batter into 350°F deep fryer. Cook fritter 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from fryer, drain and keep hot.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (229g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 300 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 125mg 42%
- Sodium 340mg 14%
Total Carbohydrate 47g 16%
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 11g
|Vitamin A 6%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 8%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|