Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Parmesan Hassleback Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® Whole Peeled B's #15340 | Yield: 8
Simply Potatoes® Whole Peeled B's #15340 8
parmesan cheese, grated 3 oz.
plain bread crumbs 1/4 cup
kosher salt 1/2 tsp.
granulated garlic 1/2 tsp.
butter, melted, divided 3 1/2 Tbs.
- For another option, sprinkle cooked, chopped bacon on top before serving.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- In small bowl, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt, garlic and 2 Tbs. melted butter.
- Cut 18 ̋ thick slice from bottom of whole potato, lengthwise, so potato can lie flat.
- Place stacks of folded paper towels against long sides of potato.
- Cut 1⁄4 ̋ slices crosswise from top of potato, cutting down to paper towels, but not through potato. Paper towels prevent you from cutting all the way through potato. (You can substitute chopsticks instead of paper towels). Gently fan potato open. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture into slits between slices of the potatoes.
- Spoon remaining 11⁄2 Tbs. melted butter evenly over potatoes. Place on baking sheet. Cover.
- Place baking sheet in hot oven. Bake covered 15 minutes.
- Remove cover. Bake additional 15 minutes, or until tops are crispy and insides are soft. Remove from oven.
- Serve hot.
- Serving Size (106g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 180 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 5g 25%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 25mg 8%
- Sodium 520mg 22%
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 7g
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|