Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Nacho Potato Soup
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 | Yield: 1
Simply Potatoes® Deluxe Mashed Potatoes #15770 4 oz.
cream 1/4 cup
shredded Cheddar cheese, divided 2 oz.
chopped cilantro, divided 2 oz.
cumin 1 tsp.
salt and pepper to taste
refried beans 1 tbs.
fried tortilla strips 1 tbs.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Pour cream into medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Whisk 1 oz. Cheddar cheese into cream until melted.
- Stir in mashed potatoes.
- Add 1 oz. cilantro and cumin.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Ladle into bowl. Garnish with refried beans, tortilla strips, remaining shredded Cheddar cheese and cilantro. Serve hot.
- Serving Size (253g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 410 Calories from Fat 300
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 33g 51%
- Saturated Fat 20g 100%
- Trans Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 95mg 32%
- Sodium 1780mg 74%
Total Carbohydrate 23g 8%
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 6g
|Vitamin A 100%||Vitamin C 30%|
|Calcium 15%||Iron 15%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|