Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Mashed Potato Crème Brûlée
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 | Yield: 6 servings
Simply Potatoes® Homestyle Mashed Potatoes #15750 9 oz.
Papetti’s® Easy Eggs® Liquid Plain Yolks #15149 3?4 cup
heavy cream 1 1?2 cups
bacon, cooked, diced, divided 2 oz.
white cheddar cheese, finely shredded, divided 2 oz.
green onions, finely chopped, divided 1 oz.
- Add roasted garlic, blue cheese, or white truffle oil to vary the flavor.
- For a vegetarian option, omit bacon.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- In medium bowl, combine egg yolks and heavy cream. Whisk to combine. Add mashed potatoes. Mix well.
- Grease six 5-oz. ramekins. Sprinkle 2 tsp. bacon in bottom of each ramekin. Top bacon pieces with 1 tsp. cheese and 1 1⁄2 tsp. green onions.
- Pour potato custard mixture into ramekins, leaving 1⁄2 inch from top on each.
- Place ramekins in pan of water and place in oven. Bake in water bath 34-36 minutes, or until just set. Remove from oven. Let rest 20-30 minutes.
- Before serving, spread 2 Tbs. cheese evenly over top of each ramekin.
- Place under broiler and cook 2-3 minutes, or until tops are browned. Remove from broiler.
- Garnish with 1⁄2 tsp. green onions and 1 tsp. bacon and serve immediately.
- Serving Size (113g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 330 Calories from Fat 270
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 30g 46%
- Saturated Fat 16g 80%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 320mg 107%
- Sodium 350mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 9g
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 2%|
|Calcium 10%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|