Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Maple Potato Fritters
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 | Yield: 12 servings
Simply Potatoes® Traditional Mashed Potatoes #15010 13 1/2 oz.
Papetti's® Easy Eggs® Liquid Whole Eggs 1/4 cup
all-purpose flour 3/4 cup
baking powder 1/2 Tbs.
maple syrup 1/4 cup
cooked breakfast sausage, small diced 8 oz.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® mashed variety with this recipe.
- Serve with a side of maple syrup for dipping.
- In medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes, liquid eggs, flour, baking powder and maple syrup. Mix well.
- Add cooked sausage to batter.
- Using 1/2-oz. portion scoop, drop fritter batter into 375°F deep fryer.
- Fry 2 minutes, or until fritters are golden brown.
- Remove basket from fryer, and let fritters drain in basket before serving.
- Serving Size (71g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 150 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 7g 11%
- Saturated Fat 3.5g 18%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg 12%
- Sodium 330mg 14%
Total Carbohydrate 15g 5%
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 5g
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|