Signature potato side dishes that turn heads and turn profits
Back to Recipes
Littleneck Clams with Sliced Potatoes
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 | Yield: 4
Simply Potatoes® American Home Fries Sliced Potatoes #15120 12 oz.
Sliced Potatoes #15120
olive oil 2 Tbs.
green onions, sliced, whites and greens separated 6
garlic, minced 2 cloves
dry white wine 1/2 cup
water 3/4 cup
fresh littleneck clams, cleaned 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Serve with toasted bread for dipping.
- For another option, add 2 oz. smoked Spanish chorizo in pot before adding potatoes.
- Use any Simply Potatoes® sliced variety with this recipe.
- Heat oil in large heavy pot over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, sliced green onions (whites only) and garlic.
- Sauté about 10 minutes, stirring often, until potatoes are tender.
- Add white wine. Cook about 3-4 minutes, or until reduced by half.
- Add water. Cook 2-3 additional minutes.
- Add clams and green portion of green onions.
- Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, approximately 6-8 minutes, or until clams have popped open. Discard any clams that do not pop open.
- For one serving, ladle into bowl, with about 6 clams, about 1⁄4 cup broth and about 3-4 oz. potatoes.
- Serving Size (227g)
- Servings Per Container
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 230 Calories from Fat 70
- % Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g 12%
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 30mg 10%
- Sodium 90mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 22g 7%
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 13g
|Vitamin A 10%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 70%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|